Thursday, January 19, 2006

Doing what you love

Those that know me probably know that I am currently doing a PhD in 'creativity'. A few of you that know me will be aware that this mostly consists of reading interesting books, papers & blogs, and then writing down ideas. Some of you know that until 2003 I trained to be a mechanical engineer. And a further few might know that at some point I expect to have a career in music.

Its all over the place isnt it? Well I didn't plan it like this, it just turned out this way.

I've just read Paul Graham's latest essay on doing what you love. He's definitely thinking on my wavelength here, and if you are intrigued, puzzled, concerned, or even offended by my apparently unstructured life direction, then its something you really have to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home